This week’s Young Living Education comes to us from Young Living Training and Education.
Vitality Drops vs. grocery store water enhancers
Did you know water helps increase energy, helps you focus and concentrate better, helps maintain regularity, and moisturizes your skin? Water acts as a natural purifier, removes toxins from our system, and so much more!
Around 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated, so if you’re reading this, drink a glass of water!Flavor your water with YL Vitality™ Drops to hydrate naturally without sugar or artificial colors. Just a few drops of our delicious Grapefruit Bergamot and Lavender Lemonade flavors will make your water, or favorite beverage, taste amazing, helping you drink more and stay hydrated.
What make YL Vitality drops special?
- The Natural Grapefruit Bergamot and Lavender Lemonade flavors are 100% plant-based.
- Electrolyte Blend: The natural electrolytes are sourced from the Great Salt lake. Our Electrolyte blend contains a full spectrum of electrolytes. This means it has 72 trace ionic minerals. Our bodies need more than just magnesium, potassium, and sodium. By using a full spectrum electrolyte blend, our bodies are getting minerals that are sometimes neglected.
- No preservatives.
- No artificial colors.
- All-Natural ingredients.
- Sweetened with Stevia and uses no artificial sugars.Ingredients found in a typical grocery store brands include artificial sweeteners like sucralose and artificial colors like Blue 1 and Red 40. Plus, they only contain two electrolytes.
You can use YL Vitality Drops anywhere!
- On the go, at your desk, or in your car
- Take it with you to the gym, yoga, or on a hike
- Use it with NingXia Red, NingXia Nitro, and NingXia Zyng
- Add a few drops to a green juice, healthy smoothie, or frozen treat for added flavor
- Flavor your ice cubes
- Make tasty, natural fruit popsicles
Want to watch the video instead? Here you go!
Personal Note from Shell
My youngest daughter wanted to drink more water to prepare for cheer season but didn’t like the taste of it bland. We tried putting various fruits in it, which I love to do, and she didn’t like it for various reasons (seeds of strawberries getting into water, the way the raspberries broke apart after a couple of refills, etc.). I had her try the drops because when I use them, I put two drops in my morning Hydro Flask and it’s still good several refills later (I drink 3-4 of the 32 ounce Hydro Flask per day). She LOVES these drops. She prefers the Lavender Lemonade, as the Grapefruit Bergamot is a bit sweet for our liking. If you have a young one, or partner, who doesn’t enjoy water, or if you don’t, try these to see what you think.
Here are some links to learn more. We’ll see you next Saturday for more product education / learning about essential oils.
- To learn more about the Premium Starter Kits and Membership options available to you, read this post.
- To learn more about the various diffusers, check out this post.
- To learn more about getting started with essential oils, read this booklet.
- To learn about this month’s specials, visit this page (updated monthly).
When you’re ready to move forward, you can visit the link below or connect with me here.