This one isn’t as inexpensive as the other creative gifts can be unless you already have wedding and honeymoon themed scrapbooking items on hand, but it is a hit for the folks receiving the scrapbook. The example pages I share are from a book I created for my parents. I first did 15 pages of wedding day photos and then I did 20 pages of their honeymoon. Since it was for many decades later, I also included what the spots looked like now, as The Berlin Wall is no longer up and one of the empty fields is now a major headquarters skyscraper! I can’t share a lot of pics due to privacy, but I shared the ones that didn’t have personal pictures.
What You Will Need
- Pictures from the persons wedding and honeymoon
- Scrabooking items – embellishments, stickers, ribbon
- 10 – 30 scrapbooking page holders
- 10 – 30 scrapbooking pages
- Stories from guests, locations, songs
- Anything else you can think of that will make the album special.
- I used the internet to learn about what places looked like today
- I spoke with guests from the wedding to get memories
- I included pictures that represented the most special moments
What You Will Do
- Use your creativity to layout the photos, share the stories, and convey the special moments. There is no right or wrong way to do this! Just have fun.
- Add a few drops of Oola Fun, Sacred Mountain, or Rosemary and Christmas Spirit into the diffuser to keep inspiration up.