So many people ask me what they can get from Young Living for $50 a month. The Young Living Essential Rewards subscription encourages you to try new products each month but so many people are overwhelmed with all the great choices that they don’t know where to start. Try this mix and schedule a fun night with the family!
Taco Night ER Mix (Custom Picked)
Here are the oils I’ve picked for this package and some of their suggested uses, as seen on the Young Living site.
- Lemon Vitality
- Add Lemon Vitality to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh, antioxidant-infused drink to start your day.*
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it daily to support a healthy immune and circulatory system.*
- Blend a drop in Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Pancake and Waffle Mix batter. Top your breakfast with fresh fruit for a healthful breakfast that tastes like lemon-poppy seed cake.
- Use Lemon Vitality to create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to salads or grilled meat and vegetables.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
- Lime Vitality
- Add 1 drop of Lime Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed as a dietary supplement.
- Combine Lime Vitality essential oil with olive oil to use as a marinade for meat and veggies.
- Include a drop to your stir fry to bring dimension and add a great depth of flavor.
- Add a little Lime Vitality oil to berry dishes to complement their natural sweetness
- Enjoy staying hydrated and add variety by infusing your water with a drop or two of Lime Vitality
- DiGize Vitality
- Add 1 drop of DiGize Vitality and 4 drops of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex to a capsule and take it daily to help support the digestive system.*
- Make a soothing tea with antioxidant properties by adding honey and DiGize Vitality to a steamy mug of water.*
- Add 2 drops of DiGize Vitality and 1 drop of Peppermint Vitality to water for a stimulating beverage.
- Take DiGize Vitality and Essentialzymes-4 before your meals to support wellness.*
- Add a few drops to dryer sheets to give your laundry a bright-smelling boost.
- Place a few drops of Purification on cotton balls and stash them anywhere that can use additional freshness: air vents, drawers, shoes, garbage cans, etc.
- Use Purification in the car with a USB Diffuser to fight lingering food and gym bag odors.
- Add Purification to a glass bottle with water and spritz it on linens.
- Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray
- Spray to cover produce, rub for 30 seconds, then rinse with water.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Recipes To Make
- Shell’s Dirty Guacamole
- Shell’s Simple Guacamole
- Citrus Fresh Guacamole from our friends at Oily Home Companion!
Pico De Gallo
• 2 large fresh ripe tomatoes, diced
• ½ onion, chopped
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1/2 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
• 1 green onion, chopped
• ½ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
• 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
• 2 drops Lime essential oil
• 1 drop Coriander essential oil
• Salt and pepper
Combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeno, green onion, cilantro, lemon juice, Lime, and Coriander in a medium size bowl. Mix together and add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to serving to let flavors develop. (Recipe originally shared on Young Living Facebook page)
- Easy Chicken Tacos by Delish
- Chicken and Cabbage Tacos with Cilantro Cream by Food & Wine
- Chicken Tacos with Cabbage, Avocado Salsa, and Lime Cream by PeaPod
Games to Play
Quelf – so fun and so entertaining. You will laugh until it hurts!
Scattergories – Fun guessing words that your friends won’t guess.
Cranium – Because you can use all areas of your brain.
Pictionary – An oldie but goodie where you can draw.
Don’t have board games? No worries – try some of these suggestions.
The Essential Rewards Details
If you would like to order this mix, go into your Young Living Virtual Office, select Essential Reward, then select Change Order. Delete your oils from last month by clicking on the trash can after the quantity, type the new oils’ names in the search box at the top of the screen, and then click on “Save Order”. Verify your shipping information and type, amount, and payment method. Now you have an updated order for your next order. Note: I go in and change my order each time I get the shipping notification!
If you are a Young Living Member but have not subscribed to Essential Rewards, contact your Enroller, who is listed in your Profile (also in the Virtual Office) and she or he can walk you through signing up! There is no fee AND you get LOT of rewards. Learn about them here.
NOT A MEMBER YET?
Here is a quick overview of the various types of memberships, but if you would like more information and a more in-depth look at the Premium Starter Kits, check out this post and then connect with me. We will get you set up with an account, an order, and a $25 credit if you order in December.
When you sign up, you can select to subscribe to Essential Rewards by choosing products for your first month. We will go over this together, as it is a bit much for some folks who are so excited about ordering that they don’t want to deal with the system. By connecting with me, I can place to order for you OR walk you through the process on a Zoom call!
My favorite part of Essential Rewards is that I get to try many products I may not choose to try on my own. With the rewards, you earn free points and products based upon various levels of Personal Volume (PV). Each month you earn points back to spend on products in the following months, as well as free products for spending certain amounts of personal volume (for most products in Young Living the PV and Cash Value are the same). In addition, because you are on ER you will earn EXTRA free products at certain thresholds! See below for the savings you can see at the various thresholds using December’s special as an example!
Connect with me today and we will get you set up!