If you are working toward new fitness goals, supplementation is key to helping your body function optimally. Our joints are often the first to feel the effects of age or frequent vigorous athletic activity. Even healthy individuals need support for the natural acute inflammatory response that often comes with exercise or need a little help promoting joint flexibility and mobility to support an active lifestyle. AgilEase is formulated to support your joints, so you can keep living the life you love!
Let’s talk a little bit about your anatomy. First, what is a joint? A joint is a connection between two bones. Some joints—like those in the skull—are rigid. Other joints help provide motion, like those in the hips and knees. What about Cartilage? Cartilage is a hard, slippery tissue that covers the ends of bones where they meet to form a joint. Cartilage plays a big role in joint health! Unfortunately, cartilage suffers damage from injuries, aging, and over- or under-usage. This damage produces inflammation, which is the body’s response to irritation. Inflammation within joints causes soreness and, in some cases, cartilage tearing.
Especially beneficial for athletes, as well as middle-aged and elderly people who may experience a natural, acute inflammation response in their joints after exercise, AgilEase is a joint health supplement that’s perfect for healthy individuals who are looking to gain greater mobility and flexibility through the reduction of inflammation.
• Supports and protects joint and cartilage health*
• Beneficial for athletes and active individuals of all ages who want to support and protect their joints and cartilage*
• Perfect companion to an active lifestyle, promoting healthy joint function and supporting cartilage health*
• Supports the body’s response to acute inflammation in healthy individuals*
• Helps support healthy joint flexibility and mobility*
• Formulated with ingredients and essential oils for healthy joint support*
• Helps ease acute joint discomfort to improve quality of life*
AgilEase has unique ingredients that make it powerful, effective, and different than similar products on the market. Boswellic acid distilled from Young Living’s frankincense resin, hyaluronic acid, and calcium fructoborate, Turmeric, Piperine, as well as UC-II undenatured collagen were specifically chosen to help support joint and cartilage function. It is also infused with essential oils like Wintergreen, Copaiba, Clove, and Northern Lights Black Spruce—which are all oils great to use post-workout.
• Boswellia resin has been long studied for its positive effects on inflammatory responses.
• Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in the human body and is found in the highest concentration in eyes and joints. It is a primary component of the synovial fluid that surrounds and lubricates the joints. This fluid also directly feeds nutrition to joint cartilage. Supplementation can assist in maintaining joint and muscle health and function.
• Calcium fructoborate (CFB) is naturally present in fruits, and clinical studies have concluded that it supports a healthy inflammatory response and may help improve flexibility in healthy individuals.
o Provides fast-acting joint support*
o Helps with discomfort to improve quality of life*
o Natural plant mineral that’s uniquely found in plants grown in boron-rich soil
• Curcumunoids are complex molecules found in curcumin (present in turmeric). In recent years, several potentially important biological properties for curcumin have been described, including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and hepatoprotective actions. In ancient history, Curcuma longa was one of the most common herbs used to reduce inflammation. Animal and human clinical studies on
curcumin have concluded that it has therapeutic value.
• Piperine is a compound in black pepper that increases the bioavailability of turmeric in the bloodstream.
• Undenatured type II collagen (UC-II) is a collagen that’s derived from chicken sternum. The patented extraction process of this collagen was developed to maintain the natural structures of the glycoproteins in it, unlike any other collagen offered. Because collagen is a protein, it can be denatured when a high amount of heat or pressure is applied to it. Undenatured chicken collagen is manufactured within the United States with a patented, low-temperature and non-enzymatic process, so the protein remains intact during the extraction.
o Supports the body’s natural acute inflammatory response associated with exercise in healthy individuals*
o Promotes joint flexibility and mobility*
o Helps with healthy cartilage production and long-term joint health*
• The boswellic acid used in AgilEase comes from frankincense resin powder that is tapped from Boswellia sacra trees. Young Living’s farms in Dubai and Oman harvest frankincense. Young Living’s Northern Lights Farm in Canada harvests Black Spruce. Wintergreen is harvested in Taiwan. Copaiba is harvested in Brazil. Clove is harvested in Madagascar.
To use AgilEase, simply take two capsules a day. You can take AgilEase to support joint health or as a preventative measure to protect joint and cartilage health. Certain ingredients deliver results within the first few weeks of consistent use, while other ingredients take longer to take effect, but will continue to increase in benefit the longer you use it. Best results are found when taken continuously at least for 12 weeks. You can expect to experience relief from acute joint discomfort and a healthier response to inflammation during exercise, allowing you to enjoy better flexibility and mobility.
What makes Super Cal Plus unique, and why is it different from other calcium supplements on the market?
Super Cal Plus is so much more than calcium and minerals: it’s a true bone-health supplement. With a synergistic blend of bioavailable calcium, magnesium, vitamins D and K, and other trace minerals, Super Cal Plus supports the structure, integrity, and density of bones. Plus, adequate intake of calcium and vitamin D throughout life as part of a well-balanced diet may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.*
Super Cal Plus:
• Features a dual-action blend that helps maintain and support the structure, integrity, and density of bones*
• Promotes healthy bones by supporting the body’s ability to resorb bone tissue (osteoclasts) and deposit new bone tissue (osteoblasts)*
• Uses a synergistic blend of bioavailable calcium, magnesium, and other trace minerals derived from red algae harvested off the coast of Iceland
• Provides bone density, structure, and integrity support
Ingredients that make Super Cal Plus different from others on the market:
• An excellent source of calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3, and vitamin K, which help support and contribute to the maintenance of healthy bones
• Plant-sourced vitamin D3
• Super Cal Plus essential oil blend: Idaho Blue Spruce, Black Spruce, Copaiba, Peppermint, and Vetiver
• Proprietary Super Cal Plus dual-action blend, with marine minerals, a fermented polysaccharide complex, an amino acid blend, and a botanical blend
• Marine mineral blend derived from red algae that’s harvested off the coast of Iceland; this unique seaweed absorbs calcium, magnesium, and other trace minerals from ocean water, bringing them together to support overall bone health, including bone-density support
• Mineral complex includes 72 trace minerals, bioavailable calcium, and magnesium
• A unique fermented polysaccharide complex to support bone resorption and formation
With these powerhouse ingredients, plus a special blend of handpicked essential oils, Super Cal Plus plays an important role in maintaining overall bone health to help you stay moving!*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.