The holidays may be over, but Young Living is still in the giving mood! As a brand partner, I’m here to energize your new year with some ideas to help you earn the January gifts with purchase.
Diffuser Recipes for Each Month of 2022
Looking for some new diffuser recipes? Try these! You can shop the selection here.
You can view them as a video instead of a gallery:
In case that’s not enough to get you started this year, try these lucky scents.
And for even more options, try these specific favorites.
As a note, Build Your Dream isn’t available to purchase anymore, but I’ve listed it in case you have it in your collection. It’s one of of my all-time favorites and I didn’t realize they didn’t stock it any longer!
If you purchased the 390 PV level this month, you would have the oils to power your day from sunrise to sunset!
While you can always learn about Young Living’s Gifts with Purchase for the month on this page, I’ve included the overview below for ease of access.
January 2022 Gifts with Purchase
This month, let’s get back to the basics with powerful essential oil favorites you can use every day. Infuse everything—from your hair care to your homemade cleaners—with Rosemary’s invigorating scent*, Grapefruit’s zesty aroma**, and Lime’s citrusy goodness. Turn any shower into a spa with the fresh scent of Eucalyptus Radiata or the soothing, woodsy aroma of Cedarwood.
With the Seed to Seal Story Collection, you’ll find limited-edition 10 ml bottles containing some of our oil all-stars: Lavender, Tea Tree, and Peppermint. Additionally, Young Living always helps you save money on shipping if you order 100 PV or more by sending these gifts with no extra shipping cost!
(*If you are epileptic, stay away from Rosemary. **If you are on blood pressure medicine or take anti-depressants, please check with your doctor first to ensure there won’t be any adverse effects.)
300 PV TIER
Retail value: $196.72
Seed to Seal Story Collection
• Experience three powerhouse oils. Drift to sleep with dreamy Lavender, bash the appearance of blemishes with herbaceous Tea Tree, and cool down those tired legs after a run with cooling Peppermint.
• Use from sunup to sundown. These essential oil favorites are easy to add to nearly every part of your day-to-day, from soothing skin care to homemade cleaners.
Cedarwood essential oil, 15 ml
• Treat those tresses. You have to wear your hair every day, so let Cedarwood make it your best-looking feature! Warm a few drops on your hands and fingers and gently rub it into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
• Soften the appearance of your skin. Add Cedarwood to your nightly body lotion, daily face moisturizer, and weekly face mask and marvel at how it cleanses, moisturizes, and conditions your skin.
• Sweeten your surroundings. Share Cedarwood’s calm, complementary scent by adding it to your diffuser blends. Mix it with citrus notes, floral accents, or earthy tones to create your own unique combination.
250 PV TIER
Retail value: $88.82
Lime essential oil, 15 ml
• Add some zest to your day and take a mini tropical staycation in a bottle! Invite Lime’s sunny, citrusy notes into your favorite spaces by diffusing it or add it to your DIY cleaner to enjoy its fresh, clean scent.
• Get that glow. What’s a vacation without some spa time? Give your skin some glow by applying 2 drops of Lime to your face with a cotton pad or ball as you wind down for bed.
190 PV TIER
Retail value: $71.71
Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil, 15 ml
• Love your locks. Give those tresses the royal treatment! Massage a few drops of Eucalyptus Radiata into your scalp so the rejuvenating scent can refresh your hair.
• Drift off to dreamland. Rub a little Eucalyptus Radiata on the bottoms of your feet and inhale the comforting aroma as you settle down for a long winter’s nap.
Subscribe to Save:
Grapefruit essential oil, 15 ml
• Refresh the room. Want your room to feel like a sunny beach house? Grapefruit brings a welcome burst of freshness, whether you’re diffusing it or using it to zest up your household cleaners.
• Show off a sweet, summery scent. Grapefruit’s sweet, invigorating aroma can brighten any day. Just dab a little on your wrists and neck to sport a fresh personal scent.
**Check with your doctor if you are on blood pressure medications or use antidepressants.
Rosemary essential oil, 15 ml
• Show your scalp some TLC. Massage a few drops of this fresh, woodsy essential oil into your scalp by adding it to your favorite shampoo. Mix it with Cedarwood, the 300 PV-tier gift with purchase, for a refreshing scalp mask.
• Spritz away the stinky and sticky. Clean to your heart’s content, spritzing away stinky odors and sticky counters with a Rosemary-infused DIY cleaner.
• Make a Rosemary Rice Water Rinse to restore your lifeless hair. Besides smelling amazing, this rinse restores shine and stimulates hair growth. Watch this video to learn how the Yao women of Huanglao Village use it in their hair care routines.
*Please use caution if you are epileptic. Check with your doc or gift this oil to a friend who isn’t. I don’t recommend those with epilepsy take the risk of using this oil despite it being my favorite for both focus and hair growth!
100 PV TIER
• Save on shipping. As always, once your reach our 100 PV tier, we’ll ship your order for free!