So many people ask me what they can get from Young Living for $50 a month. The Young Living Essential Rewards subscription encourages you to try new products each month but so many people are overwhelmed with all the great choices that they don’t know where to start. Try this mix and schedule a fun night with the ladies! (If you don’t use essential oils and aren’t interested in doing so, that’s okay too. You can still invite the girls over, try the recipes, and have a great time doing so!)
Girls’ Night In ER Mix (Custom Picked)
(Suggested uses are from Young Living website)
- Add 1 drop of Lime Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed as a dietary supplement.
- Combine Lime Vitality essential oil with olive oil to use as a marinade for meat and veggies.
- Include a drop to your stir fry to bring dimension and add a great depth of flavor.
- Add a little Lime Vitality oil to berry dishes to complement their natural sweetness
- Enjoy staying hydrated and add variety by infusing your water with a drop or two of Lime Vitality
- Support your wellness and immune system by adding 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and taking it as a dietary supplement every day.*
- Use Orange Vitality in sweet or savory dishes for added flavor and zest.
- Add 2–3 drops to a water bottle or glass of water for citrus flavor and to help cleanse the digestive system.*
- Add Orange Vitality to a smoothie or green drink to enjoy its citrus flavor and antioxidant properties.*
- Add Lemon Vitality to a tall glass of cold water for a fresh, antioxidant-infused drink to start your day.*
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it daily to support a healthy immune and circulatory system.*
- Blend a drop in Gary’s True Grit™ Einkorn Pancake and Waffle Mix batter. Top your breakfast with fresh fruit for a healthful breakfast that tastes like lemon-poppy seed cake.
- Use Lemon Vitality to create custom vinaigrettes or marinades to add a bright taste to salads or grilled meat and vegetables.
- Add it to tea, baked goods, homemade preserves, and other treats.
- Put 1–2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule to take as a dietary supplement to support the digestive system.*
- Add 2–3 drops to water or hot tea for a light, refreshing flavor and for Lemongrass Vitality’s cleansing properties. This is an excellent alternative if swallowing a pill is difficult.*
- Add Lemongrass Vitality to recipes to enhance and brighten the flavor.
Citrus Fresh Vitality™
- Add 1–2 drops to every 2 ounces of your favorite fruit and vegetable juices and smoothies.
- Infuse your water with a burst of flavor by adding 2–3 drops to your glass throughout the day.
- Use Citrus Fresh Vitality in recipes such as fruit salads, salad dressings, and marinades to enhance the flavor.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian capsule and use it as a dietary supplement to support general wellness.*
- Add it to your favorite Young Living nutritional products and supplements such as Slique Tea, NingXia Zyng, NingXia Red, and Mineral Essence.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take it to support your weight-management program, lymphatic system, and circulatory system.*
- Combine Grapefruit Vitality with a chilled serving of NingXia Red for an added boost to your daily wolfberry goodness.
- Stay hydrated and experience Grapefruit Vitality’s cleansing properties by adding 1–2 drops to your chilled purified or sparkling water.*
- Bring some zest to your marinades, dressings, sauces, and desserts with Grapefruit Vitality.
- Support your healthy immune system* every day or as needed by adding a drop of Clove Vitality to a vegetarian capsule and taking as a daily dietary supplement.
- Substitute Clove Vitality for the ground spice in recipes.
- Bring gingerbread, molasses cookies, and spice cake to life by adding a drop to the batter.
- Combine Clove Vitality with the Vitality oils Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, and Nutmeg in homemade cider or wassail recipes.
- Try adding a drop of Clove Vitality to a warm bowl of oatmeal for a tasty, comforting start to your day.
- Keep your healthy lifestyle going by adding 2 drops in a capsule and taking as a dietary supplement.*
- Stir in a few drops of Rosemary Vitality oil to your tomato sauce to add an authentic, fresh flavor.
- Replace dried rosemary with just a drop of Rosemary Vitality in your favorite recipes, such as breads and pasta dishes.
- Add a drop of Rosemary Vitality to give marinades and salad dressings an extra dose of flavor.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Rosemary Vitality for a bread dip that rivals that of any restaurant.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Recipes To Make
Have fun making your favorite recipes using Vitality oils, or try some of the ones below for a tasty arrangement. In any recipe, you can substitute 1 – 2 drops of citrus oils or 1 drop of spice / herb oils. Some herb oils are best used with a toothpick by dipping a toothpick into the bottle and then swirling it within your recipe. It depends how much you like the taste of the herb. I always use a drop of oil, but I also enjoy the flavor herbs add to my dishes. (Note: Some of the recipes use oils not listed above, if you don’t already own them you can swap them out so you can make the recipe as is or substitute the fresh herb from your local grocer’s produce section or your garden.)
Garden Fresh Bruschetta by Spend With Pennies
Skinny Baja Chicken Tacos by Live Fit Girls
Serious Veggie Pizza by Young Living
Or try some of these dishes and treats we’ve shared previously here on the blog:
Games to Play
- Apples to Apples
- Escape Room in a Box
- Would You Rather
- Game of Things
- Say Anything
You can also do the stereotypical ladies deal and just talk and enjoy one another’s company. If you have a large crowd who doesn’t know one another well, try a game like Game of Things, Never Have I Ever, or Say Anything. If you are looking to keep things light, try Apples to Apples or some classics like Bunco.
Suggested Diffuser Blends
When I have groups over I like to diffuse a blend like Christmas Spirit, Thieves, Joy, or Oola Fun. Since it’s the holiday season, you can also get away with one of the following:
The Essential Rewards Details
If you would like to order this mix, go into your Young Living Virtual Office, select Essential Reward, then select Change Order. Delete your oils from last month by clicking on the trash can after the quantity, type the new oils’ names in the search box at the top of the screen, and then click on “Save Order”. Verify your shipping information and type, amount, and payment method. Now you have an updated order for your next order. Note: I go in and change my order each time I get the shipping notification!
If you are a Young Living Member but have not subscribed to Essential Rewards, contact your Enroller, who is listed in your Profile (also in the Virtual Office) and she or he can walk you through signing up! There is no fee AND you get LOT of rewards. Learn about them here.
NOT A MEMBER YET?
Here is a quick overview of the various types of memberships, but if you would like more information and a more in-depth look at the Premium Starter Kits, check out this post and then connect with me. We will get you set up with an account, an order, and a $25 credit if you order in December.
When you sign up, you can select to subscribe to Essential Rewards by choosing products for your first month. We will go over this together, as it is a bit much for some folks who are so excited about ordering that they don’t want to deal with the system. By connecting with me, I can place to order for you OR walk you through the process on a Zoom call!
My favorite part of Essential Rewards is that I get to try many products I may not choose to try on my own. With the rewards, you earn free points and products based upon various levels of Personal Volume (PV). Each month you earn points back to spend on products in the following months, as well as free products for spending certain amounts of personal volume (for most products in Young Living the PV and Cash Value are the same). In addition, because you are on ER you will earn EXTRA free products at certain thresholds! See below for the savings you can see at the various thresholds using December’s special as an example!
Connect with me today and we will get you set up!