For March, the Young Living U.S. promotion is all about Spring Cleaning! If you haven’t made the ditch & switch from toxic household cleaners to plant-based, natural cleaners, now is the time if you’re interested in doing so – after all, we are going to be through with this snow in the Northeast within the next month or so, right? (Even the Midwest was hit bad this year, so we are ALL probably ready for Spring except the lucky few of you who live in warmer places around the world!)
I understand it is overwhelming to figure out all the information you need to know so I’ve compiled the most helpful information from Young Living Education and Training’s Healthy Home: Detox Your Cleaning class so you can read it at your own pace. I shared this information back in December in my series, “How Ditching & Switching Can Lead to a More Creative Environment”.
Within this series we covered why it’s important to pay attention to what you use to clean your home, the toxins to look out for, and information about the following Young Living Products:
- Thieves Oil and Thieves Vitality Oil
- Thieves Household Cleaner
- Thieves Dish Soap
- Thieve Automatic Dishwasher Power
- Thieves Laundry Soap
- Thieves Foaming Hand Soap and Thieves Cleansing Soap
- Thieves Spray and Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier
- Thieves Oral Care Line: Toothpaste, Mouthwash, Floss
- Thieves Fruit & Veggie Spray and Soak
- Essential Oils for Cleaning: Lemon, Pine, Purification, Tea Tree
If you’d like to detox your home, learn about the benefits of ditching and switching, or learn about the various products Young Living offers in its Thieves Line, visit the series today here:
If you’d like additional information, connect with me and I am happy to jump on a call or answer your questions through email.