Welcome back! Let’s dive into the last three oils in the kit: DiGize, PanAway, and Stress Away.
Enjoy your favorite meals and find additional comfort after one bite too many. DiGize® Vitality is formulated with oils to help support and cleanse your digestive system and supplement your daily wellness routine.* This proprietary combination of Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Fennel, Anise, Patchouli, and Lemongrass is popular for its powerful and effective properties. The Topical/Aromatic labeled DiGize is the perfect aromatic accompaniment to a large meal, the blend helps create a post-dinner calm when diffused. You can also apply it topically to add a degree of restorative comfort.
Below are some of our favorite ways to use this oil in your everyday life.
- Support your digestive system! Use DiGize Vitality daily as a dietary supplement by adding 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule.
- Make a soothing tea with powerful antioxidant properties by adding honey and DiGize Vitality to a steamy mug of water.*
- Add 2 drops of DiGize Vitality and 1 drop of Peppermint Vitality to water for a stimulating beverage that also benefits your digestive system!
- Take DiGize Vitality and Essentialzymes-4 before your meals to support wellness.*
- Add a drop of DiGize Vitality under your tongue before or after a large heavy meal.
- Add a drop of DiGize Vitality to your morning NingXia Red routine, to help support a healthy digestive system.
- After a heavy meal, you can use DiGize for its comforting aroma by adding a drop straight into your belly button and rubbing the excess oil around your tummy.
- The smell of DiGize is very distinct, so for those of you who may not enjoy the scent, applying it on the bottoms of your feet is another great and effective option.
- It is uncommon to diffuse DiGize, but Digize does provide a calming scent. If you enjoy the scent, try combining a few drops of Digize with Peppermint in your diffuser. Play with different diffuser recipes to find one that you enjoy!
DiGize is a conversion oil for many people!
Try this DIY.
Turn your post-workout moans and groans into oohs and aahs with the cooling sensation of PanAway®.** This powerful blend synergistically combines Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint essential oils. Many sports creams try to synthetically mimic the same powerful constituents that are naturally found in PanAway essential oil blend—menthol and methyl salicylate—from pure Peppermint and Wintergreen. Why not get benefits directly from the source?!?
How can you use PanAway?
- Treat tired muscles to a cool, tingling sensation after a long race or a day working in the yard by combining PanAway with carrier oil in a massage.
- Give feet a break by applying diluted PanAway in a relaxing massage.
- Fight stress and let PanAway’s cool, refreshing aroma lend a little support by applying a single drop to your temple.
- Make your own post-workout cream by adding PanAway to your favorite DIY recipe, non-scented lotion, or coconut oil.
- Apply it to your neck, scalp, and shoulders in the morning with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for an uplifting, refreshing aroma.
- Dilute and apply to ankles, knees, shoulders, and joints as needed.
Remember, the oils in PanAway are very powerful, especially Wintergreen. This oil has a childproof cap because of the high amount of Methyl Salicylate from Wintergreen. Make sure to dilute with a carrier oil before application if you are new to essential oils or have sensitive skin, and use dilute heavily and use caution with small children.
Try making this DIY.
If you need a vacation, transform your home into a peaceful getaway with the help of Stress Away. The proprietary formulation of Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea, and Lavender essential oils have a sweet, complex aroma that can help ease your worries and calm your mind. Its distinct, tropical mix of Vanilla extract and Lime essential oil give Stress Away its unique aroma that’s the perfect oil to help you relax in a personal oasis.
8 way to unwind with Stress Away:
- Unwind after a long day by adding a few drops to a hot bath.
- Bring Stress Away into your yoga practice for extra help in finding centering and balance.
- Wear Stress Away as a unique, calming personal perfume by dabbing it on pulse points.
- Relax before bedtime by applying it at the base of your neck, shoulders, and temples.
- Diffuse Stress Away in your home after a long day for a fresh, soothing aroma that helps promote feelings of relaxation.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the vent of your car to create a calming environment during a long drive or rush-hour traffic.
- Add Stress Away to Epsom salts for a relaxing bath.
- Keep a Stress Away in your travel bag or purse to use before rush-hour traffic, visiting hectic airports, or taking long road trips. You can also try adding a few drops to a cotton ball and placing in the vent of your car to create a calming environment during a long drive or rush-hour traffic.
Try this DIY.
Watch this video to make a great mood soothing balm.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
See you in two hours for the next installment of this series, where we will share a valuable infographic summarizing each oil’s benefits and the diffusers with the kits!