Oh my goodness y’all! Last night I was shy on my macros for the day and needed a very specific amount of protein and fat to keep my ratios right (currently aiming for 70/25/5 daily eating a ketogenic diet). I couldn’t find a meal that was hitting whatever my body was craving, so I started looking through the fridge and came up with some ingredients I thought I could pull together to make a meal. AND BOY WAS I RIGHT!
This was soooooooo good and filling. I will caveat, I had not had breakfast today so I had some extra calories and such to get to my macros. Evaluate this against how you are eating. I’ve included the Carb Manager details under the recipe so you have the full details and can see what brands and such that I used.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
1 ounce mixed greens salad
3 ounces cream cheese
4 ounces sliced Cajun Turkey Breast
10 Medium Pitted Black Olives
4 slices bacon
- Cook the bacon. Set it aside.
- Put the mixed greens onto the center of a plate.
- Cut the olives and spread them over the salad.
- Slice half an avocado and spread it in the middle of the salad.
- Crumble the bacon over the top of the salad.
- Roll out the turkey flat. Spread the cream cheese evenly among the slices. Roll them up. Cut them in half. Put the alongside the outer edge of the salad.
- Enjoy! They are soooo tasty and filling.